Thursday, March 31, 2016

Pattern: Fluffy Ram Amigurumi

A 5.5" tall amigurumi of a super fluffy ram. The pattern is available on Ravelry and on Etsy. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at icrochetthings@gmail.com.

I was downloading custom content for my Sims 2 obsession and I saw that someone had made a cute little ram plush to download. It was so cute that I decided I had to make one, so here it is. I consider it a bit of a spiritual successor to my Fluffy Sheep pattern.

Decided to use fabric glue rather than felting to adhere the cheeks on for a few reasons. One, it gives the face a little bit more dimension, and two, the darn thing broke my last two felting needles. >:(

Free pattern tomorrow! I'm also currently working on revamping the Game of Thrones Sigils before the new season starts (Yay!).

No comments:

Post a Comment