Saturday, April 25, 2015

Pattern: Unicorn and Pegasus Amigurumi

Two 7" tall amigurumi of both a Unicorn and a Pegasus. The pattern is available on Ravelry and in my Etsy shop. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at icrochetthings@gmail.com.

So here's something that I've been working on for quite a while. Originally I just wanted to make an amigurumi of a horse, but I thought that wasn't exciting enough, so I turned it into a unicorn. The first unicorn I made was green colored like the Pegasus in the picture, and then I thought that unicorns are really more of a girl thing, so I made another one that was pink. After finishing that I decided that I should also make a Pegasus but with green/ blue coloring to compliment the girly coloring. BUT both the unicorn and the Pegasus amigurumi had big holes in them because for some reason I was crocheting loosely when I made them, so I had to make both of them all over again. Yaaaaay. =/

After finally getting done with these amigurumi, I thought they were so cute that I made a couple more patterns with a similar design which should be coming soon, along with more free patterns (sorry for the lack of Free Pattern Fridays, been kinda busy lately).

No comments:

Post a Comment